WACWC is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization aspiring to provide a more globally-informed
citizenry prepared to succeed in this changing global economy. With your help, WACWC can
accomplish this through providing forums, speakers, and educational outreach on topics
concerning foreign events, U.S. foreign policies, and different cultures and religions.
By contributing, or becoming a member today, you can help this fledgling organization fly. We are an IRS-approved 501(C) (3) not-for-profit organization. Because the benefits of membership are “intangible,” we believe the membership fee is a tax deductible contribution. However, it is always best to consult your tax advisor to determine the deductibility of membership. In addition we are incurring expenses as we build this new corporation and would appreciate any contributions or membership fees you could make at this time.
Benefits of membership
- Enable WACWC to provide international, national, or local experts on current world topics
- Attend WACWC community events such as speakers and forums at free or discounted rates
- Receive e-mail updates and reminders of coming events
- Participate in educational outreach programs
- Learn about travel abroad opportunities
- Network with other members of the community interested in international issues
- Invest in the Western Colorado community by promoting a global perspective
- Actively participate in planning or expediting programs and education
To become a member, use the attached printable membership form below.
Send dues to World Affairs Council of Western Colorado at PO Box 4924, Grand Junction, CO 81502.
$10 Student $25 Individual $50 Family
Or, fill out the following form and pay via Pay Pal.
Click "Buy Now" to use Pay Pal